...and many more to come!! Keith is the love of my life, my absolute BEST FRIEND, my soul mate, and the most amazing father to our children. He's funny, forgiving (which I need!), puts up with all my CRAZINESS, handsome, loving, and ALWAYS there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Though Keith and I didn't have a traditional beginning know one can deny the love between us. Every day I thank GOD for bringing him into my life!! Because of him I look forward to the future and all the years we'll continue to grow together. I LOVE YOU BABE!!
I'm Erin and my husband Keith and I were married on August 15, 2003 in College Station, Tx. We have been blessed with two beautiful girls Parker and Kenna, a dog named Bren, two fish, and one frog. This is about the "mania" that goes along with being a parent and life in general in the Morgan household.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Post a Comment