This week I'm starting with a simple tip to help you hang all the pictures and artwork that you need to hang around the house. I'm extremely "OCD" when it comes to hanging pics in my home; I can not stand to walk past a row of pictures that are not exactly level and believe me I can tell.
So here's the TRICK of the week!!
- Grab all your tools: Artwork, Wrapping paper w/ grid on the back, tape, level, hammer & some nails.
- Lay the pictures on the floor in the layout you want to achieve on the wall!
- Once you have the layout correct tape the paper on the back and mark the nails holes on the appropriate lines.
- Next take the paper off of the pictures and tape it on the wall making sure your placement is correct. Keep moving the paper around till you've found the best spot and the lines on the grid are level.
- From here you simple hammer the nails in the already marked spots.
- After you have hammered in all of the nails tear down the paper, hang your perfectly level pictures, and stand back and enjoy!!!!
HAPPY HANGING!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment