
WARNING: I just want to make myself perfectly clear that Keith and I are not expecting as much as I would love to!! I have always thought the little blog games were so cute, but never once have I played along until now.
Finding the perfect baby name is one of the most precious events that goes into having a baby! It's all in the name and while I loved every minute of searching for the perfect one; Keith and I struggled over giving our children names that would make them an easy target for bullies, people who can't read or say names correctly, and the nicknames that come from their real names. When it came to naming Parker Nichole it was easy for me even though I did worry at first about giving her a boy name. Kenna Mae on the other hand was a bit more difficult! We love anything to do with Ireland, since it's part of the cute story of how we met, so we knew we wanted an Irish name for her, but it also couldn't be super girlie to keep the jealousy to minimum as the girls grew older. Here is a the list with our top boy and girl names and the nicknames we love to go with them:
John (family name)
Calum (Cal)
Bradley
Brenden
Thomas (family name)
Ellison (Elli)
Reagan
Riley
Piper
Ella
Okay now it's yall's turn so post your favorites ladies!!
4 comments:
LOVE Calum. One of our closet friend's has a son named Callum so it's off limits for us, but it's a fave.
Great girl names on your list too... your girls names are precious!
xoxo
I have never heard Ellison -- love it!!
Hi sweetie!
Thanks for droppin' by the Yaya! Hummm...a baby's name? Well, my "baby" is now 16...so really have not been in the know about the latest and greatest new names. :)
xo...deb
All of those names remind me of students I teach... some not in a good way. :) I love your kids names, but they are already taken.
Post a Comment