Thursday, June 24, 2010

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL

Yes! It's that time of year again when all the children flock to church to enjoy GREAT music, fun activities, and GOD's word for a whole week. Our little Evangelists had a blast last week and came home everyday talking a mile a minute about all the wonderful things they learned. VBS for me is a blessing and (I don't want to say a curse but you get my point) it felt like as soon as I got Parker back from school I had to give her up again and not just her but my Kenna Cakes too!! How will I survive when they are both in school, I don't know?? However I did get to go grocery shopping by myself for the first time in oh I don't know 6 years (YIKES!) and I have some great footage of them singing and dancing at the church performance last Sunday. So to those of you who know what I'm talking about I quote my 4 year old

"God's word is comforting, LET'S GO!!"

Here's the footage I got on my regular camera on the last day at the sneak peek performance. I wasn't able to get any of Parker's group because the lighting was messing with my camera. (SAD)





Photobucket

1 comment:

The Mangum Family said...

I love how she kept looking over to make sure you were still videoing her!! They are beautiful!