Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Parties and Pictures

I absolutely love taking pictures of my beautiful girls and all the special events going on in their lives, but for some reason I (apparently) refuse to take pictures when it matters most; like on their BIRTHDAYS!! What is it about these parties that make it so hard to pull out your camera and capture all the wonderful moments. Before the party I was planning on getting pictures of Kenna with all of her friends, Kenna eating the AMAZINGLY delicious cake pops that I slaved over, and pictures of Kenna doing anything else that needed to be recorded. Instead I got pics of Kenna in the splashpad where it looks like it could have been any other day there and a few of her friends, and video that's something out of the Blair Witch Project (Keith you should be embarrassed of your filming skills. I know I'm embarrassed for you, but thanks for trying babe! love you!) So without further ado here's what we got!





OMG!! I think I see my cake pops.








Photobucket

3 comments:

Hello! said...

I'm sure you are too busy making sure that everything is perfect that you don't have time to even think about taking pitures. The ones you did get were great... and atleast you got those. :)

Hello! said...

And those cake pops look delicious... my birthday is on October! Lol.

Kate said...

Those cake pops look awesome!!! I'm sorry we missed out! I will HAVE to remember that next time. Maybe you should make some again and pretend that you made them that day. I'll eat 'em!