Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm at it AGAIN!!!!

Well it's been over 8 months since I proclaimed myself as the worst blogger ever and I think I've proved my point! Now in that time I will say that we have been busy busy busy selling our home, buying and decorating our NEW home, celebrating tons of birthdays and prepping my big girl Parker for Kindergarten. I can not say enough about how happy I am to be in a neighborhood that offers everything I've ever wanted from schools, to friendly nieghbors, sports, parks, pools, parades, trails, and did I mention the shopping!!!! We've been here for 2 months and it's nice that we're really starting to feel like this is home.
Of course the biggest thing on my mind lately is school starting since Parker will begin her second week tomorrow morning. There are no words to describe the feeling of watching your baby walk into school for the first time! The first day was hard but thankfully I had Keith there with me and I was able to walk her into her classroom to make sure she got there safely. The second day was when it really hit me that she was no longer going to be with me all day every day. And I know some of you moms may be jumping for joy at this point, but I can not explain the devastation I felt from this. I just have to stand there at the front of the school and wave her goodbye. I feel like I've completely lost her; like I don't know what's going on in her life!! I don't know how I'm going to handle the day Kenna starts school. I'm praying that this transition will get easier and I'm hopeful it will but just incase I'm counting down the days till summer 2010!

No comments: