- 1 wood board (any scrap size you have will be fine)
- Mod Podge
- Cheap-o foam brush
- Black, Orange, Green, or Purple spray paint ( I just happened to have black on hand)
- Printer w/ ink (which I NEVER seem to have!!)
- Printer Paper
- Small shallow dish with water
- Scissors
- Paper towels
How-to:
- Spray paint the board and let it dry overnight
- Print out your ghoulish saying (ex:BOO!..BEWARE...TRICK OR TREAT) I did mine using the Mistral font and orange font color.
- Cut out the letters
- Place the first cut out letter in the shallow dish with water. (simply lay on top don't submerge in water)
- Put a thin layer of Mod Podge on the board will the first letter will go
- Lay the wet letter down and carefully press any bubbles out
- Take a paper towel and lay flat over the letter, press down and slowly remove the paper towel.
- Repeat for each letter and let it dry slightly
- Add a few thin layers of Mod Podge to the entire sign! (for more durability add clear varnish)
I hope you enjoy this weeks tutorial if you decide to try it out send me a link to your creation!
1 comment:
Super cute! I love Mod Podge. Great job! :)
Roeshel
Post a Comment